Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Quest for $$ online

Work at home
I would like to tell you what I have come to believe. I have been trying to make money online for over a year. I believe the ones that are making money are the people with the list builders. All online programs rely on advertising. I have found the safelists to be the easist to do this with. I have discovered a site that helps with submitting to multiple safelists saving a large amount of posting time. I use to spend hours posting at my safelist but this takes about 10 min to post to the same.

I have found that it is easier to get signups for advertising than anything else. I can not afford to run my own listbuilder plus takes a very long time to build so came up with the idea of just join 12 listed in the TrafficZipper and become upgraded as the budget allows. All the list builders have a commission for getting others to join. If you have not figured out yet, there is no such thing as get rich quick. It takes a long time to build a business online.
Here is my proposal to you for building an income:
Join Traffic Zipper at
and upgrade to be able to manage the complete list. Free only gives 2 listbuiders. This does not show the time saving or amount of advertising available. Join all the listbuilders and 1 viral site. Promote TrafficZipper on all sites which will be advertising all of your listbuiders at once.
As you can afford to, upgrade at all of the listbuilders. They vary on the amount of income you can make but it all builds up.
I hope you can see the possiblities by doing this. I started doing this a month ago and have already gained 18 signups at TrafficZipper which is more than I was getting on my other businesses I have tried. Everyone needs advertising so why not make money providing it.
Here are some other programs that have really helped with advertising and saving time. You may want to check them out also.
If you want a no cost way to cloak your URL's and be able to see how much traffic you are getting, check out
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Mark Lattin
my3cashmach@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment