Thursday, July 1, 2010

Easy Money

I found a site that pays $.05 per visit that I generate. Does not sound like much but get 1,000 visitors get paid $50. They payout once a month with a min of $50 but easy to do.

Go to http://bit.ly/93toJc and signup then promote to safelists for quick easy money.

I use ListJoe for most of my advertising with great success.


Do not take the upgrade offered first. You will be offered a trial membership for $7 giving you 10,000 credits which would make $500 in the infotesche.
I recommend upgrading because you get 3000 credits without reading emails and mail every 3 days instead of 5 days having to earn credits. I still read emails and usually send out 5-7000 every 3 days.

For quick visitors for a low cost check out
They have specials every month.
Great investment.

Until Next post
To Your Success
Mark Lattin

No comments:

Post a Comment